MARY JANE IN THE RAIN DON'T YOU SEE THAT I'M INSANE

This fine day in merry hat land, me and you mudkip were meandering along in Privet drive waiting for dumbledore and Priscius Macinius And then jesus came and zapped all our rapping raptors and then Sgt. Moody and Captain Price threw some StielHandGrenate at the enemy and bang and bang bang.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I like pot!

It's fucking tasty!


Chicks smoke it too . And sometimes, the chicks are tasty .


Have you ever taken a bong hit and blown it into a girl's nether-region?

It's funny because she'll end up putting her pants back on and sooner or later she'll queef bong smoke


Quite hilarious when it happens, indeed .

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, never tried it. I must rectify this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daily love... Toot Toot!!

    Check out my blog - Still new at this!

    ReplyDelete